Head of Brand, Marketing + Creative Network | Dallas, Texas
Eric Aaberg is a Social Media Strategist & Content Creator in Dallas, Texas. His experience includes being the Social Media & Marketing Manager at Complexity, the Head of Esports & Gaming Department at The University of Texas at Dallas, and the Founder of the Marketing & Creative Network.
Posts by Eric Aaberg
- Ask This ONE Question In Your Next InterviewTLDR: Ask this strategic question (and more if you’d like) to reveal if the job/role fits you + your boundaries well, and to reveal any […]
- Building a Brand Strategy Around GenZGen Z is a unique and important demographic for brands to consider in their marketing efforts. In order to effectively connect with Gen Z, companies […]
- How Social Media Managers Can Utilize AI in their StrategyQ: Can Social Media Managers utilize A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) in their social media strategy, campaigns, and idea generation? A: Absolutely. A social media manager can […]
- Find Your Creative CircleLet’s talk about finding your own creative circle. (“creative circle”, noun – a circle of friends, peers, mentors/mentees, and other individuals that radiate creativity). Your […]
- Deconstructing TikTok Strategy For TemocTemoc’s TikTok Strategy | Oct-Nov 2021 Hellloooo everyone! Welcome to my first-ever monthly strategy brief over UT Dallas’ Mascot (“Temoc”) TikTok Channel! In case you didn’t […]